HRH Global Resource Center August Update
This monthly update from the HRH Global Resource Center provides information on the latest resources, improvements, and news from this digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH).
News articles this month
- Meeting the Information Needs of Researchers and Users of Health Research
- e-Forum Organized to Discuss Impact of Access to Information
- Impact of Health Systems Strengthening on Health
- HRH GRC Launches Human Resources Data for Decision-Making eLearning Course
- Article Series on Faith-based Health Care
Featured blog posts
HRH Global Resource Center partners
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is CapacityPlus’s digital library of human resources for health information. It currently has 4,823 resources. You can see all the latest additions, browse the most popular articles, and follow the HRH Global Resource Center on Facebook and Twitter.
Help CapacityPlus spread the word about strengthening the health workforce. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.