CapacityPlus and its partner organizations respect the privacy of all visitors to this website. We will abide by the following policies with respect to collecting and storing information about our website visitors. This policy applies solely to web pages located at www.capacityplus.org.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain, or Internet service provider, you use to access the Internet
- The browser and operating system you are using to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you view while visiting our site.
We use this information solely to measure the number of visitors to our site, to find out what pages are most viewed, and to help us make our site more user-friendly for our visitors. We do not tie this information to names or e-mail addresses.
If you send us an e-mail, we will use your personally identifying information only to:
- Respond directly to your question or comment, or forward your request to the most appropriate person/agency to respond
- Keep records of the numbers of comments we receive and frequently asked questions.
We will never send you unsolicited information that is not related to CapacityPlus. We will not give away your personal information or sell your personal information to any organization or company.
This website contains links to sites maintained by other organizations not affiliated with CapacityPlus, IntraHealth International, or the project partners. These links are provided for visitors' convenience. The inclusion of these links is not intended to endorse, recommend, or favor any views expressed or commercial products or services offered on these external sites or the organizations sponsoring those sites. We cannot control the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.